Monk Fish Tail Curry
This succulent curry is a dinner party favourite as it's both impressive and speedy - a rare partnership! Serves 2.
500g monk fish tail, membrane removed and cut into cubes
2 tbsp medium curry paste
1 tbsp rape seed oil
1 medium onion, halved and finely diced
1 orange or yellow pepper, chopped
1 tbsp mango chutney
3 large ripe vine tomatoes cut into quarters
200ml half fat coconut milk
100g fresh spinach
1. Place oil in pan and cook onions over a low heat and add curry paste & pepper, and then cook for 5 mins until the onions are soft.
2. Add chutney tomatoes and coconut milk, cook for 4 minutes.
3. Mix cornflour with 1tblsp cold water to make a smooth paste, add the coconut sauce and cook until thickened.
4. Stir in the fish and spinach leaves and cook for 3-4 minutes until the fish is cooked and the spinach has softened.
5. Serve with rice.I want to make this! >